A lot of you may know that the SEF had stopped taking in new online applications submission from their portal from the beginning of this year, due to the changes of the regulations.
During this period, you can still add dependents, resubmit documents as requested and so on. But new applications via funds and property investment have stopped.
After a long five and a half months waiting, SEF has finally resumed their portal for online application submission!
Those clients who have been preparing for the application are just one button away from submission. Meaning, those who started the process in February and March and have everything by now, are right in front of the queue as if they had their applications submitted in January 2022!
And for some who were a bit worried about this need not to be anymore.
- Portugal Golden Visa Approval 2022!
- SEF has resume their portal for online application submission!
- A Tale of Twin Citizenships
- Now What With the New Portugal Golden Visa 2022 Investment Options?
- The Future of Portugal’s Golden Visa – 2022 and after
- In 2021, 89% of Our Clients Went for the Fund Route
- The Hidden Gems in Portugal – Alcacer do Sal
- The Biggest Advantage of Investing in Fund for Your Golden Visa
- Is There Still Enough Time to Catch the Deadline of December 31st for My Golden Visa Application Submission?
- Portuguese Citizenship / Permanent Residence by Investment (The Complete Guide on the Aftermath of Portuguese Golden Visa)
- The Best Plan B in the World!!
- Portugal Golden Visa Investment Options – Which One is Best for You
- 20 Reasons why Portugal is the most ideal choice for a second passport?
- Portugal Golden Visa Funds versus Property: A Complete Cost Comparison
- 5 Reasons an Immigration Consultant Can Help You and How to Choose a Good One
- The Ultimate Guide on Portugal’s Healthcare System
- New Updates on Portugal Golden Visa Regulation Changes 2021
- 7 Advantages of Fund Investments for Portugal Golden Visa